devel snapshot link on pysf page points to pentcl
- Change foundin to "d0f178c2c0e9c7c7"
- Change icomment to:
The "Download the latest development version" link on the pysf main page points to the latest version of pentcl, not pysf. However the pysf files are available by clicking "Files" from the header.
Many thanks for the development effort on pysf. Just beginning to look at it. -Hugh Sutherland
[Looks as if I might have the ability to fix it myself? But I might make things worse instead.]
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "f5620cc67f6d58e073b9180248aa19e4f89e0055"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "devel snapshot link on pysf page points to pentcl"
- Change type to "Documentation"